🍗 Perfect Oven-Baked Drumsticks Recipe 🍗
Perfect Oven-Baked Drumsticks
You will need:
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Rinse the chicken drumsticks and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Add the chicken drumsticks to the bowl and toss until they are fully coated in the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the drumsticks on a baking sheet, ensuring they are spaced evenly apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the skin is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let the drumsticks rest for a few minutes before serving.
For an extra crispy skin, you can broil the drumsticks for an additional 2-3 minutes after baking. Just be sure to keep a close eye on them to prevent burning.
Nothing beats the sizzle of chicken drumsticks on a grill, but when you're craving that tender, juicy meat and crispy skin, and grilling isn't an option, oven-baked drumsticks are a fantastic alternative. This recipe for Perfect Oven-Baked Drumsticks is a testament to that. It's simple, quick, and the results are absolutely delicious.
One of the key aspects of this recipe is the seasoning. A mix of olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika creates a flavorful coating that permeates the meat during baking, resulting in drumsticks that are savory, slightly spicy, and irresistibly tasty. If you're looking for a slight variation, you might want to consider grilling your chicken drumsticks. Check out our tasty recipe for grilling chicken drumsticks for some inspiration.
Another great feature of this recipe is its flexibility. You can easily adjust the quantity of ingredients to suit your taste or dietary needs. And if you're not sure whether to use the broil or bake setting when cooking your chicken drumsticks in the oven, we've got you covered. Visit our FAQ on how to properly use your oven's settings to ensure your drumsticks come out perfectly each time.
And what if you have leftovers? No problem! Reheating is a breeze with our guide on the best methods to reheat leftover restaurant meals. This guide provides valuable tips to restore your oven-baked drumsticks to their original glory.
So, whether you're a seasoned cook or a beginner in the kitchen, this Perfect Oven-Baked Drumsticks recipe is an excellent addition to your culinary repertoire. It's proof that you don't need a grill to enjoy mouthwatering, perfectly cooked drumsticks. Happy cooking!