Basic Marinade for Grilled Vegetables 🌽🥕 | Grill Matey
Basic Marinade for Grilled Vegetables
You will need:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, take a medium-sized bowl and pour in 1/2 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, and 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar. These will form the base of your marinade.
- Next, add in 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, and 1 teaspoon of dried basil. These ingredients will give your marinade a burst of flavor.
- Season your marinade with salt and pepper according to your preference. Remember, you can always add more later, but you can't take it out once it's added.
- Using a whisk, mix all the ingredients together until they are well combined. You want to make sure that the flavors are well distributed throughout the marinade.
- Pour the marinade over your prepped vegetables. Make sure to coat all sides of the vegetables to ensure maximum flavor absorption.
- Finally, let the vegetables sit in the marinade for at least 2 hours before grilling. This will allow the flavors to penetrate the vegetables and give them a delicious taste once grilled.
This marinade can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Make sure to stir it well before using if it has been sitting for a while.
Grilling enthusiasts, we've got a treat for you! Our Basic Marinade for Grilled Vegetables is a game-changer. It's simple, flavorful, and versatile, making your grilled veggies the star of the show. Whether you're a seasoned griller or a newbie, this marinade will elevate your grilling game to new heights.
Why settle for plain, grilled vegetables when you can infuse them with a burst of flavor? Our marinade, with its blend of olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and a medley of herbs and spices, is the secret to creating grilled veggies that are truly irresistible. And the best part? It's incredibly easy to make!
But why stop at vegetables? This marinade is versatile enough to be used with a variety of foods. For instance, why not try it with grilled zucchini and squash? Or even with your favorite meats? The possibilities are endless!
Marinating your food not only enhances its flavor but also makes it tender and juicy. If you're wondering how to infuse marinades faster and more efficiently, we've got you covered. Our tips and tricks will help you master the art of marinating in no time.
Looking to experiment with more marinade recipes? Check out our homemade chicken marinade recipes. From spicy to tangy, we've got a variety of marinades to suit every palate.
Grilling is more than just a cooking method; it's an art form. And like any art, it requires the right tools. That's where grilling vegetables on a cedar plank comes into play. Not only does it impart a unique, smoky flavor to your food, but it also makes for a fun and interesting grilling experience.
So, are you ready to become a grill master? With our Basic Marinade for Grilled Vegetables and a little bit of creativity, you're well on your way to creating mouth-watering dishes that will impress your family and friends. Happy grilling!